ART PRINT – Mother-in-law's tongue (10" x 12") Half Length Design
This beautiful, signed Giclée Fine Art Print from the original by Lydia Evans Inspired by the plant Mother-in-law's Tongue is printed with archival inks on 308gsm 100% Cotton Rag paper. The final print feels as close as possible to the look and feel of an original artwork - a delicate and fine print.
This design is a stylish hand-drawn illustration that will sing out on any of your walls at home or office.
- 10" x 12" Print, (Unframed/Unmounted)
- Printed in the UK at a professional lab
- Printed on Photo Rag, Hahnemühle, 100% cotton paper – which has a super matt finish with an even colour reproduction and excellent detail. The surface has minimal texture with a chalky smooth cotton feel. It has a delicate surface, so we recommend extra care when handling
- Each print is individually signed by the designer
- The print is supplied unmounted and individually packed in a clear plastic sleeve with a cardboard backing.
- Product code: AP-FASHF0002/b
You can see other Fine Art Prints from the collection 'Catwalk Flowers' here